Are potential employees attracted to your company because of your status, reputation and favourable image? Do your people policies and culture mean your employees are your companies best advocates and champions?
Carr Communications will provide you with guidance and easy to implement strategies to employers who aspire to be an ‘Employer of Choice’.
This workshop will take you through the steps you will need to take to develop, implement and communicate your employer of choice strategy, including:
- Gaining senior level support for the programme
- Preliminary benchmarking and assessing current status
- Developing a list of the characteristics and programme elements
- Conducting an internal assessment
- Identify and plan target improvement areas
- Get feedback and buy-in at all levels
- Agreeing measures and evaluation process
Who Is It Aimed At?
Organisations that are committed to developing an employee centred workplace environment that fosters long term productivity and employee retention.
In addition, our consultants can work with you in designing and implementation of your Employer of Choice strategy.
To enquire about the course please contact our HR & Career Development Unit on (01) 772 8900.