Available Dates 2018:
- 2nd February (Friday)
- 8th March (Thursday)
- 11th April (Wednesday)
- 18th May (Friday)
- 22nd June (Friday)
- 25th July (Wednesday)
- 31st August (Friday)
- 27th September (Thursday)
- 24th October (Wednesday)
- 30th November (Friday)
You don’t do many presentations; or haven’t done one in a while, but your boss tells you it is now your time. Nerves begin to come, questions like “what am I going to say?”, “how am I going to get through this?”, “how am I going to prepare?”, “should I use PowerPoint?” start rushing through your head.
Carr Communications’ Presentations Skills Course will provide you with the answers to those questions and the skills to deliver successful presentations.
The course provides:
- An effective and proven approach to preparation for public speaking.
- Methods to guarantee audiences pick up and retain what’s important in your presentation.
- Personal pointers to help you measurably improve your authority, confidence and presence.
- Methods to avoid presentation pitfalls.
- Techniques for handling notes and props.
- All the information you want about delivery, body language and use of presentation technology.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify and meet the needs of an audience
- Reach your objectives with your presentation
- Handle nerves
- Prepare effectively for your presentations
- Use PowerPoint effectively
- Be interesting, understandable and memorable
- Deliver successful presentations