1.5 - 2 Hours
Introducing yourself to a potential employer or customer may require a CV, a great cover letter, a demo DVD or a web-site. Your CV and letter of application is the first impression you give to a potential employer. If selected, they can also set the agenda of the interview. Carr Communications consultants provide individual advice and assistance on all of these, whether as part of Career Planning or as a standalone service.
If you are writing your first CV, updating an existing CV or tailoring your CV to specific job roles or professions, we will provide you with the approach to create a winning CV and cover letter.
This Session Will Show You How To:
- Prepare a superb CV
- Structure a formal letter of application
- Complete application forms correctly
- Customise a CV for specific positions
- Match your competencies to job specifications
- Highlight your strengths
- Analyse job advertisements
- Discard irrelevant information
- Keep letters and CV’s to the appropriate length
If you would like to enquire about this course, please contact us.