Design and Delivery
We design and deliver tailored training programmes to match the precise needs of organisations. Our training programmes are tailored to suit all levels, from the most junior person at induction level to Senior Management and Executive Teams.
We also run a series of open programmes once a month in core communications areas.
We facilitate Senior Level strategic planning and business planning and advise on business strategy. We provide: Change Management consultancy; Media Crisis Management; Recruitment structures and processes; Outplacement services. We design, develop and implement Performance Management and Development (Appraisal) Systems. We design and develop Competency and Capability Frameworks. We advise on Internal Communications systems and Structures.
Audits / Analysis
We provide internal audits to measure the effectiveness of communications structures and practices. We provide detailed reports on how to improve both structures and practices. We provide Training Needs Analysis so that any training interventions we recommend are aligned to the strategic and business needs of the organisation.
Business & Executive Coaching
We provide one-to-one business coaching. We work through specific issues and development needs, with the aim of improving personal effectiveness and performance. We also provide personal and career direction.
How Are Programmes Delivered?
In a number of ways:
- Individuals can enrol on regular ‘open’ courses in Carr Communications. One and two day open programmes are run in a number of core areas, such as Presentations, Media Skills, Negotiations, Business Writing, Meetings, Self/Time Management. These programmes are usually limited to seven / eight participants.
- Companies / Organisations can organise group and individual training.
Group sizes: 6/7 participants
Up to 20 participants
Larger groups of 20 plus participants
- All company programmes are specifically designed to fit company needs: They can be run as:
- Two-hours sessions
- Half-day sessions
- One-day programmes
- Two-day programmes
- Modular programmes, delivered over a period
- Action-learning based programmes with pre-course work and team-based interim projects
All courses can be run in Carr Communications training facilities; on-site in companies; or in specified alternative locations.