Carr Communications support organisations in the planning and implementation of a restructure by providing a comprehensive outplacement package that will ease staff, managers and executives through this turning point in their career.
Our consulting services are designed to assist you and your employees through the difficult transitions resulting from company restructure and redundancy.
We will tailor a package to meet your organisations requirements and will provide some or all of the services outlined below:
- Preparation and planning the initial communications and briefings with staff
- Assistance with handling the media, turning negative PR into a PR opportunity
- Preparation and assistance for managers implementing staff reductions
- Individual programmes
- Group programmes - workshops Programmes for managers leading the remaining staff
- Programmes for the remaining staff
- Staff communication engagement programmes for the remaining staff
- Spouse or partner involvement
- Financial, business establishment and retirement counseling
To enquire about the course please contact our HR & Career Development Unit on (01) 772 8900.