Carr Communications is the recognised leader in Interview Preparation for group interviews and 1:2:1 sessions. This is one of the most important presentations you will ever make. People often recognize that they have done a disservice to their own potential by failing to prepare correctly. This session will ensure you give your best interview.
If you are a graduate going for your first group and 1:2:1 interviews, we will help you to prepare and give your best performance.
We will record a group discussion on some current issues for which we will provide a candidate to participate in the discussion. We will also record a full interview lasting 20-30 minutes. The interview will be based on your current CV/Application Form and the Job Specification. These serve as the basis for a detailed assessment and feedback, from which will come concrete specific guidelines.
Highly individual assessment helps you identify your strengths and the techniques that suit you best. Our group and 1:2:1 interview preparation session have an unequalled track record.
This Session Will Show You How To:
- Do a better group interview
- Interact well in a group setting
- Present and make a good case
- Be a team player
- Do a better 1:2:1 interview
- Structure your approach to preparing
- Identify competencies and abilities
- Anticipate questions
- Prepare effective answers
- Deal with probing questions
- Rehearse your interview
- Deal with nerves and anxiety
- Do a confident and persuasive interview
If you would like to enquire about this course, please contact us.