1.5 - 2 Hours
More frequently presentations are being used as a method of selection as part of the recruitment process. We have an unrivalled track record in preparing candidates to present at interview. The emphasis is on preparation and developing confidence.
If you have to do a presentation as part of a selection process we can help. We prepare all candidates to present at interview from students presenting their theses to managers presenting their business plans.
Our consultant will record you delivering your presentation. This serves as the basis for a detailed assessment and feedback, from which will come concrete specific guidelines.
This Session Will:
- Show you the best way to prepare and present
- Give you proven methods to be interesting, understandable and memorable
- Match your message to your audience
- Enable you to handle nerves
- Help you identify the specific audience you must reach
- Provide you with sophisticated approaches to notes and visual aids
- Ensure you avoid the 8 deadly speechmaker’s faults
- Show you the Ten Steps to Effective Presentation
To enquire about the course please contact our HR & Career Development Unit on (01) 772 8900.