One Day Programme
Assessment Centres are regarded as one of the most reliable forms of selection. They are often used by larger organisations as a part of the recruitment and development process where they are looking for evidence of a range of abilities and skills.
If you are attending an Assessment or Development Centre as part of a recruitment or development process then this programme is a must. The programme will provide you with an opportunity to really understand the process and practice typical exercises and activities.
At this programme our consultants will
- Explain the key components of a typical Assessment or Development centre
- Outline the core competencies being assessed by each activity or exercise
- Provide you with an opportunity to try out these exercises
- Provide guidelines and assist you in preparing a personal action plan for preparing for your Assessment centre
This Programme Will Cover:
- Typical Assessment Centre structure
- Typical Assessment Centre exercises and activities
- Assessing competencies
- Approaching the exercises
- Sample exercises and key learning
To enquire about the course please contact our HR & Career Development Unit on (01) 772 8900.