1 Day Programme
A structured, objective, and carefully planned process is vital if you want to identify suitable candidates at interview. This Programme will show you how to put together such a process, or build on an existing one. It will also give you the skills to probe answers effectively.
If you are a manager or executive who is participating in panel interviews, and needs to improve your interviewing skills, then our Panel Recruitment and Selection Interviewing skills programme will provide you with a practical grounding in best practice recruitment interviewing techniques.
This Programme Will Show You How To:
- Prepare a panel to interview candidates
- Select the criteria and competencies
- Devise a value or weighting system
- Identify useful and probing questions
- Score answers objectively
- Analyse and use the CV
- Chair the interview
- Observe the Law – Employment Legislation
- Do a final evaluation of the candidate
- Visibly improve interviewing and listening skills
- Provide practical skills and proven protocols
To enquire about the course please contact our HR & Career Development Unit on (01) 772 8900.