Better – Effectiveness and Happiness in your Role
Tuesday 12th November 2019
Who is this programme for?
Employees and team members who want to…
- Become more efficient within role and team
- Boost happiness and well-being
- Learn more about behavioural insights and their application
You will leave this programme with a deeper understanding of:
- Factors influencing everyone’s decision making
- Managing your time and priorities
- Influencing across your organisation
- Communicating with impact
- Promoting happiness and well-being
What is the format of the programme?
- Expert inputs in behavioural economics and sciences, management and communication – evidence-based
- Take away toolkits and frameworks for boosting effectiveness
- Interactive exercises and facilitator-led group discussion
- Completed personal development plan
- Follow-up reading suggestions
- Additional resources and takeaways for well-being
Who is delivering the course?
Donal Cronin – Director
- One of the most recognised communications and training experts in Ireland.
- Has provided strategic communications consultancy and training to the country’s leading organisations including Irish Life, Bank of Ireland, EPA, SEAI and AIB.
- Speechwriter to former Taoiseach Albert Reynolds, Donal has a reputation among senior leaders as the best person to help articulate strong, clear messages.
Amy Hume – LEAD Behavioural Economics Consultant
- One of the lead designers and facilitators of a number of new training offers within the Carr Communications portfolio including Better: Effectiveness and Happiness in Work, Behavioural Economics for Policy, and also an array of programmes in the Financial Services arena.
- Researches issues ranging from citizen engagement in environmental decision making, and the impact of framing different policy messages, to positively influencing employees to become more engaged in their organisation.