Inspire – Behavioural Insights for Senior Leaders
Who is this programme for?
Senior leaders and business owners who are required to inspire and influence within their organisation
Why should you attend?
- You are required to influence people across your organisation
- You may have received feedback that your communications need to deliver more impact
- You are ‘time-poor’ and have to manage competing priorities
- You manage a diverse team of individuals who all need your attention
- You are superb at managing operationally, now you need to lift your game to inspire those around you
You will leave this programme with a deeper understanding of:
- Factors influencing everyone’s decision making
- Managing your time and priorities
- Influencing across your organisation
- Communicating with impact
- Promoting happiness and well-being
What is the format of the programme?
- Expert inputs in behavioural economics and sciences, management and communication – evidence-based
- Interactive exercises and facilitator led group discussion
- Follow-up reading suggestions
- Take away toolkits and frameworks for boosting effectiveness
- Personal coaching session
Who is delivering the course?
Donal Cronin – Company Director
- One of the most recognised communications and training experts in Ireland.
- Has provided strategic communications consultancy and training to the country’s leading organisations including Irish Life, Bank of Ireland, EPA, SEAI and AIB.
- Speechwriter to former Taoiseach Albert Reynolds, Donal has a reputation among senior leaders as the best person to help articulate strong, clear messages.
Amy Hume – LEAD Behavioural Economics Consultant
- One of the lead designers and facilitators of a number of new training offers within the Carr Communications portfolio including Better: Effectiveness and Happiness in Work, Behavioural Economics for Policy, and also an array of programmes in the Financial Services arena.
- Researches issues ranging from citizen engagement in environmental decision making, and the impact of framing different policy messages, to positively influencing employees to become more engaged in their organisation.