Virtual Interactive Workshop – TUESDAY 10th and 17TH June, 9AM TO 1PM
Are you preparing for a big presentation? Do you want to ensure you present your message effectively in an online setting? Would you like to contribute more effectively in virtual meetings?
Not everyone is comfortable with technology or feels that it projects them at their best. Our Virtual Interactive Workshop offers the same level of collaboration, interaction and personalised feedback as our renowned classroom-based programme. We will provide you with practical skills and increased confidence to deliver your message during virtual meetings in a professional environment.
The course provides:
- An effective and proven approach to preparation for public speaking.
- Methods to guarantee audiences pick up and retain what’s important in your presentation.
- Personal pointers to help you measurably improve your authority, confidence and presence.
- Methods to avoid presentation pitfalls.
- Techniques for handling notes and props.
- All the information you want about delivery, body language and use of presentation technology.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify and meet the needs of an audience
- Reach your objectives with your presentation
- Handle nerves
- Prepare effectively for your presentations
- Use PowerPoint effectively
- Be interesting, understandable and memorable
- Deliver successful presentations