Available Dates 2020:
- 24th March (Tuesday)
- 27th May (Tuesday)
- 6th July (Monday)
- 7th October (Wednesday)
Recruiting the right people means you need to conduct effective selection interviews.
If you are a manager or an executive who needs to improve your interviewing skills, our Recruitment Interviewing skills programme will provide you with a practical grounding in best practice recruitment interviewing techniques.
This programme is practical and interactive, with an emphasis on ‘learning by doing’.
Highly individual assessment, with video and playback, will help you to identify your individual strengths and the techniques that suit you – and your company culture – best.
You will practice the range of skills needed for effective interviewing and learn how to apply these skills to different interviewing situations.
You will put these techniques into practice and observe measurable improvement in your interviewing and evaluation skills.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for the interview process
- Adopt a competency based approach to recruitment and selection interviewing
- Apply practical skills and proven protocols
- Use question formats that get results- and get past predictable interviewee tactics
- Identify and avoid the legal and human resource pitfalls
- Objectively measure candidates performance
- Take notes and keep records with reference to the Freedom of Information Act
- Visibly improve interviewing and listening skills