Are potential employees attracted to your company because of your status, reputation and favourable image? Do your people policies and culture mean your employees are your companies best advocates and champions?
Carr Communications will provide you with guidance and easy to implement strategies to employers who aspire to be an ‘Employer of Choice’.
This workshop will take you through the steps you will need to take to develop, implement and communicate your employer of choice strategy, including:
- Gaining senior level support for the programme
- Preliminary benchmarking and assessing current status
- Developing a list of the characteristics and programme elements
- Conducting an internal assessment
- Identify and plan target improvement areas
- Get feedback and buy-in at all levels
- Agreeing measures and evaluation process
Who Is It Aimed At?
Organisations that are committed to developing an employee centred workplace environment that fosters long term productivity and employee retention.
Your top talent people hold the greatest potential for your organisations development, innovation and growth. Investing in your high potentials – your company’s future leaders, by creating and developing a High Potential Development programme will achieve the highest return on investment.
Benefits for the organisation include:
- Enhanced retention of top talent
- Develop management and leadership depth
- Improve knowledge and experience through action learning
- Create a network of high achievers
- Focus on the company’s strategy and vision
- Promote a culture of innovation, continuous improvement and collaboration
Our experienced consultants will support you in developing your strategy for succession management. We will work closely with your HR people to develop a Talent management framework, design the core components of programme with you, and provide support throughout the implementation of the programme.
Once the talent pool are selected, we will design an integrated Personal Development Programme which focuses on critical skills development and enhancing leadership capability through a range of challenging activities – action learning, development programmes, and structured one-to-one coaching and mentoring support through demanding assignments and projects on the programme.
DESIGNING THE SUCCESSION PROGRAMME
- Assessing the need for a Succession management process
- Developing a Talent management framework
- Creating a communication strategy for the programme
- Identify Leadership characteristics and assessing bench strength
- Assess Talent
- Develop Talent
- Monitoring and assessing the programme
- Evaluate Succession planning
1 Day Programme
Organisations can learn a lot from conducting effective exit interviews with departing employees before they leave. Exit interviews provide an opportunity the employee to provide feedback on why they are leaving, what they liked or didn’t like about their employment and what areas of the organisation they feel need improvement.
An effective exit interview process allows an opportunity for the organisation to enable transfer of knowledge and experience from the departing employee to a successor or replacement, or even to brief a team on current projects, issues and contacts.
This one day workshop will provide HR professionals and managers with the professional skills, knowledge and practice to design and conduct effective exit processes that:
- capture valuable key feedback that your organisation can act upon
- result in the leaver having a more positive view of the organization
- ensures critical knowledge is not lost when people leave your company
- are aligned to your companies other HR processes
This Programme Will Show You How To:
- Build the typical stages of the Exit process
- Gather feedback at each of these stages
- Design templates and questionnaires
- Analyse and report on feedback from exit process
- Prepare for face to face exit interviews
- Practice conducting an exit interview
People returning to the workforce after an absence of a significant period of time, either because of parental leave, compassionate leave, career breaks or overseas employment face specific challenges on their return to the workforce.
Carr Communications’ Return to the Workforce Coaching incorporates elements of our Career Planning module (see above). It also addresses issues of self-esteem, since international research indicates loss of self-esteem tends to follow absence from the workforce. In addition, it covers cultural and operational change and self-presentation.
To book, find out more information or simply have a chat about what programme might suit you best please contact us on:
Tel: (+353.1) 772 8900
Fax: (+353.1) 772 8901
Or alternatively fill out the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible