SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES
Carr Communications is one of Ireland’s best-known communications companies. We provide communications, training and behavioural science insights to some of the biggest clients in the public and private sector, at home and around the world.
Our client base is expanding and we’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our busy PR team. You will ideally have a minimum of eighteen months’ experience working in an agency or other communications setting, along with great project management skills, buckets of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Account Executive – Public Affairs role, you will have a qualification in law, politics, political communication, or a related area, and a strong knowledge of current affairs, and Irish politics.
Here are some of the core responsibilities you will have in this role:
- Support the PR team with client campaigns, events and media strategies;
- Work on high-profile events;
- Lead on different projects, setting goals and deliverables and prioritising tasks;
- Manage multiple social media accounts, creating engaging original content;
- Write and pitch stories to media;
- Develop positive relationships with clients and the media;
- Monitor and analyse media coverage;
- Research media, political and public sentiment on a number of key social issues;
- Maintain media lists and databases;
- Lead client meetings and prepare client reports;
- Brainstorm ideas for new client campaigns;
- Contribute to new business proposals and pitches;
- Conduct desk research and administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Love communications as much as we do;
- Have a ‘can do; attitude and a willingness to learn;
- Be committed to achieving client goals;
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment;
- Be able to prioritise tasks;
- Have experience of managing social media for clients;
- Be an avid follower of news and current affairs;
- Focus on solutions and how the team can overcome obstacles;
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
In return, we will offer you:
- The opportunity to work on some of the biggest and high-profile clients across Ireland and the EU with some of the most experienced communications professionals in the country;
- A competitive salary;
- Continuous training and development;
- The opportunity to progress within the company;
- Mentorship and training from the senior leaders in Carr Communications;
- A supportive, thoughtful and inclusive workplace and company culture;
- Flexible, hybrid working;
- Beautiful offices to work from and the option to work from home for some of the week.
How to Apply
If you’ve got what it takes to join our team, please send a current CV and cover letter by email to Dawn Lonergan, email@example.com
We do not currently have any other positions available. However, we are always interested in hearing from talented people. If you feel you would be a great fit for our team please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org