Customer service sales administrator
Overview of Role
The current vacancy is in our Administration team supporting our Career Development Services and Training Unit. Our team of Training and Careers consultants provide a range of services including; business and management training, interview coaching and tailored career development training programmes to leading public and private sector clients.
We need a highly motivated, experienced individual with excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, and the ability to multi-task and work calmly under pressure.
As the first point of contact for our clients you will have a friendly, positive personality and be able to:
- Provide excellent support to a team of consultants; manage multiple consultant schedules; organise travel arrangements; produce notes and handouts.
- Respond quickly and positively to all internal team and client needs.
- Provide a first class sales and customer service to individual and corporate clients booking our services on the telephone, face to face (when a return to the office allows), and via the internet.
- Liaise and build relationships with a range of clients, marketing and selling our services and programmes to achieve sales targets.
- Ensure clients receive outstanding and memorable service.
- Provide administrative support to the team; maintaining the diary, preparing professional tenders, proposal documents, client presentations and course handouts.
- Prepare material for our website and documents for publication.
- Co-ordinate the diary for the Unit – schedule trainers, rooms, equipment and client appointments for all courses.
- Update and notify trainers of all diary commitments. Handle all associated administration – course notes, handouts, evaluations and client documentation.
- Use the company’s database to input, track and manage all client contacts and identify opportunities for cross-selling.
- Ensure correct entry of invoicing details for all scheduled training and ensure the client database is updated.
Key skills and Experience required
- Proven track record as an effective administrator in a professional services or similar organisation with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Excellent technical / I.T. skills – MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM database knowledge.
- Minimum of 65 wpm. and proven ability in professional document design and preparation.
- Great interpersonal skills – excellent telephone manner and customer service skills with a proven ability to interact professionally with clients in a sales environment.
- Strong team-working skills – to work comfortably and professionally with a group of busy and pressurised consultants and colleagues.
- High level of initiative – the ability to recognise what needs to be done and to be committed to delivering results.
- Strong organisational and project management skills – ability to prioritise among competing deadlines and plan the best use of resources to ensure all deadlines are met.
- A high level of commitment and flexibility – we need someone who has the ability to respond to challenging deadlines realising that delivery may not be achieved between 9.00 and 5.30.
- A high level of professionalism with an eye for detail.
- Someone who enjoys being part of a lively, committed and supportive team.
- A person who wants develop: we are a busy and demanding organisation, and we invest in people who are willing and want to learn.
How to Apply
If you think you might be the person we’re looking for, please send a current CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not currently have any other positions available. However, we are always interested in hearing from talented people. If you feel you would be a great fit for our team please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com