Behavioural Insights Researcher
Why are we recruiting for this role?
At Carr Communications we have a dedicated Behavioural Insights Training Team. This team develops and delivers cutting-edge training, underpinned and informed by the very best insights from Behavioural Economics.
Over the last number of years there has been a huge growth in the influence of Behavioural Economics globally. More and more private and public sector companies are recognising the importance of the application Behavioural Economics in changing the behaviours of their own people, their stakeholders and their customers.
Change can be with an internal population –for example, in leadership skills and capabilities, in organisational behaviours, or a change in culture.
It can also be with external populations – change, for example, among parts of the wider population on a range of issues such as environment, health, better financial planning.
Increasingly, at Carr Communications, we are focussing on the science that drives real behaviour change and we are looking to develop the very best training programmes to help our clients bring about these changes.
Consequently, we are looking to recruit a researcher to who will work as part of our Behavioural Insights Training Team. They will assist in developing positive and highly impactful training programmes, underpinned and informed by Behavioural Economics, in areas such as:
- Business Development and Sales
- Leadership and Management
- Public Policy
- Financial Advice
Overall Job Description
As a Behavioural Insights Researcher you will be at the forefront of identifying and developing key content for our training programmes.
Your primary role will be in researching and keeping up to date on developments in Behavioural Economics. You will also have a crucial role in the development of content for our range of behaviourally informed training programmes as well as developing a repository of key artefacts for future use.
- Conduct research into all aspects of Behavioural Economics and the latest developments in the area
- Identity learning opportunities and potential training content for our client base
- Analyse sometimes complex materials and provide useful and succinct summaries
- Collate data and develop a repository of artefacts, which can be used in future
- Network with the global behavioural insights community and develop value adding relationships.
Key skills and capabilities required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good collaborative, negotiation, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Self starting with a keen willingness to take initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good project management and organisational skills to plan and schedule
- Work effectively in a team environment – actively participate and follow through as needed
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of the majority of the Key Responsibilities
- A Masters or Phd in a Behavioural Economics field including psychology, sociology and neuroscience
What are we offering?
You will be based in our beautiful offices in Dublin (https://www.carrcommunications.ie/about-us/our-building) and be part of a dynamic, fun-loving and committed team.
The role will provide the opportunity to work with leading-edge clients and your own personal and professional development will always be at the centre of what we do.
Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in being considered for the position please contact our Head of B.E. Services, Anthony Kelly, by sending your CV to email@example.com
Client Support Executive
Overview of Role
You will work in our Administration Team providing support for our Training Units – Career Development and Business and Management Training. Our team of training and careers consultants provide business and management training, interview coaching and tailored career development programmes to leading public and private sector clients.
We would like to speak to highly motivated individuals with excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, who can
- Multi-task and work calmly under pressure.
- Provide a first-class sales and customer service to individual and corporate clients booking training services by telephone, face-to-face and via email.
- Provide excellent support to a team of training consultants; manage multiple consultant schedules; co-ordinate programme bookings; organise travel arrangements.
- Liaise and build relationships with a portfolio of clients, marketing and selling our services and programs to achieve sales targets.
- Provide administrative support to the Career Development Services Manager and the Business and Management Manager.
- Co-ordinate the diary for the unit – schedule trainers, rooms, equipment and client appointments for all courses.
- Update and notify trainers of all diary commitments. Handle all associated administration – course notes, handouts, evaluations and client documentation.
- Prepare professional documentation – tenders and proposal documents, client presentations and course handouts. Prepare material for the website and documents for publication.
- Use internal CRM systems to input, track and manage all client contacts and identify opportunities for cross-selling.
- Ensure correct entry of invoicing details for all scheduled training; ensure client database is updated.
Key skills and Experience required
- Proven track record as an effective administrator in a professional services organisation with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent technical knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM system knowledge. Minimum of 50 -55 wpm., and proven ability in professional document design and preparation.
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills – Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills with a proven ability to interact professionally with clients in a sales environment.
- Strong Team-working skills – Work comfortably and professionally with a group of consultants and colleagues in a busy and pressurised environment.
- High level of Initiative – Ability to recognise what needs to be done and committed to delivering results.
- Exceptional Organisational and Project Management skills – can prioritise among competing deadlines and plan the best use of resources to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Commitment and Flexibility – An individual who can respond to challenging deadlines realising that delivery may not be achieved between 9.00 and 5.30.
- High level of professionalism with an eye for detail and accuracy.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining what you will bring to the team in Carr Communications.
We will then schedule a call with you, and if shortlisted, you will be called for interview and a short administrative exercise. We look forward to hearing from you.
We do not currently have any other positions available. However, we are always interested in hearing from talented people. If you feel you would be a great fit for our team please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com