PR Account Executive
Carr Communications is looking for an Account Executive to join its Public Relations team with an immediate start. We’re looking for someone who’s enthusiastic, creative and hardworking. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate in digital marketing, media, communications, public relations, or related area with a keen interest in social media. The candidate must demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills, and meticulous attention to detail. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious team player with a strong interest in current affairs and eagerness to learn.
Please note this position is based in-house with one of our clients in Santry, Dublin.
The person we’re looking for will have:
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently;
- Good project management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks while equally balancing multiple deadlines;
- Highly organised;
- Ability to translate highly technical information into information that is accessible to the public;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong knowledge and experience of social media and online communications;
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills and assume more responsibility over time;
- Competent with Microsoft and Adobe packages.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage social media channels;
- Produce and edit copy for website;
- Design and amend engaging marketing materials;
- Conduct and analyse email marketing campaigns;
- Record and edit informative videos;
- Event management;
- Monitor media coverage;
- Update databases;
- Administrative tasks.
How to Apply
If you’ve got what it takes to join our team, please send a current CV and cover letter to Eimear Hurley, Head of PR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Behavioural Insights Trainer
- Do you love presenting to, and engaging with, large groups of people?
- Are you enthusiastic, passionate, hard-working?
- Have you excelled as a leader in your previous job roles?
- Are you disciplined about developing your skills and learning new concepts?
- Are you articulate, professional and engaging?
- Do people you work with like you?
- Have you a strong track record of success in your career to date?
- Can you create an impact through your words and actions?
- Do you excel at helping other people to learn new things?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to most of these questions, then the Behavioural Insights team at Carr Communications wants to hear from you.
We understand that people are irrational, and this irrationality affects every aspect of our daily lives. If we were rational, we’d save regularly for retirement rather than putting it off. We’d maintain a healthy balanced lifestyle that doesn’t involve a Friday night takeaway. We’d make more considered, reflective decisions, rather than quick, impulsive decisions driven by the moment.
Understanding why, when and how people act irrationally is what our Behavioural Insights team are most passionate about. We then work on ways of communicating more effectively with people to nudge them towards better behaviours. We work with clients to achieve this in areas like leadership, business development, Human Resources, consumer finance and employee engagement.
Our Behavioural Insights trainers give delegates a better understanding of human behaviour and the biases that affect decision making. Understanding these biases helps people to better manage themselves and others. It helps people to enhance their interactions in the widest range of scenarios.
Our approach is underpinned by the best research from economics, psychology and other social sciences. It is then applied using rigorous methodologies to generate significant impact for our clients.
If the chance to be one of our Behavioural Insights trainers sounds exciting and you think you might have what it takes then please send your CV to Anthony Kelly email@example.com
Client Support Executive
Overview of Role
You will work in our Administration Team providing support for our Training Units – Career Development and Business and Management Training. Our team of training and careers consultants provide business and management training, interview coaching and tailored career development programmes to leading public and private sector clients.
We would like to speak to highly motivated individuals with excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, who can
- Multi-task and work calmly under pressure.
- Provide a first-class sales and customer service to individual and corporate clients booking training services by telephone, face-to-face and via email.
- Provide excellent support to a team of training consultants; manage multiple consultant schedules; co-ordinate programme bookings; organise travel arrangements.
- Liaise and build relationships with a portfolio of clients, marketing and selling our services and programs to achieve sales targets.
- Provide administrative support to the Career Development Services Manager and the Business and Management Manager.
- Co-ordinate the diary for the unit – schedule trainers, rooms, equipment and client appointments for all courses.
- Update and notify trainers of all diary commitments. Handle all associated administration – course notes, handouts, evaluations and client documentation.
- Prepare professional documentation – tenders and proposal documents, client presentations and course handouts. Prepare material for the website and documents for publication.
- Use internal CRM systems to input, track and manage all client contacts and identify opportunities for cross-selling.
- Ensure correct entry of invoicing details for all scheduled training; ensure client database is updated.
Key skills and Experience required
- Proven track record as an effective administrator in a professional services organisation with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent technical knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM system knowledge. Minimum of 50 -55 wpm., and proven ability in professional document design and preparation.
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills – Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills with a proven ability to interact professionally with clients in a sales environment.
- Strong Team-working skills – Work comfortably and professionally with a group of consultants and colleagues in a busy and pressurised environment.
- High level of Initiative – Ability to recognise what needs to be done and committed to delivering results.
- Exceptional Organisational and Project Management skills – can prioritise among competing deadlines and plan the best use of resources to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Commitment and Flexibility – An individual who can respond to challenging deadlines realising that delivery may not be achieved between 9.00 and 5.30.
- High level of professionalism with an eye for detail and accuracy.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining what you will bring to the team in Carr Communications.
We will then schedule a call with you, and if shortlisted, you will be called for interview and a short administrative exercise. We look forward to hearing from you.
We do not currently have any other positions available. However, we are always interested in hearing from talented people. If you feel you would be a great fit for our team please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com