Client Support Executive
Overview of Role
You will work in our Administration Team providing support for our Training Units – Career Development and Business and Management Training. Our team of training and careers consultants provide business and management training, interview coaching and tailored career development programmes to leading public and private sector clients.
We would like to speak to highly motivated individuals with excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, who can
- Multi-task and work calmly under pressure.
- Provide a first-class sales and customer service to individual and corporate clients booking training services by telephone, face-to-face and via email.
- Provide excellent support to a team of training consultants; manage multiple consultant schedules; co-ordinate programme bookings; organise travel arrangements.
- Liaise and build relationships with a portfolio of clients, marketing and selling our services and programs to achieve sales targets.
- Provide administrative support to the Career Development Services Manager and the Business and Management Manager.
- Co-ordinate the diary for the unit – schedule trainers, rooms, equipment and client appointments for all courses.
- Update and notify trainers of all diary commitments. Handle all associated administration – course notes, handouts, evaluations and client documentation.
- Prepare professional documentation – tenders and proposal documents, client presentations and course handouts. Prepare material for the website and documents for publication.
- Use internal CRM systems to input, track and manage all client contacts and identify opportunities for cross-selling.
- Ensure correct entry of invoicing details for all scheduled training; ensure client database is updated.
Key skills and Experience required
- Proven track record as an effective administrator in a professional services organisation with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent technical knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM system knowledge. Minimum of 50 -55 wpm., and proven ability in professional document design and preparation.
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills – Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills with a proven ability to interact professionally with clients in a sales environment.
- Strong Team-working skills – Work comfortably and professionally with a group of consultants and colleagues in a busy and pressurised environment.
- High level of Initiative – Ability to recognise what needs to be done and committed to delivering results.
- Exceptional Organisational and Project Management skills – can prioritise among competing deadlines and plan the best use of resources to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Commitment and Flexibility – An individual who can respond to challenging deadlines realising that delivery may not be achieved between 9.00 and 5.30.
- High level of professionalism with an eye for detail and accuracy.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Iseult@carrcommunications.ie, outlining what you will bring to the team in Carr Communications.
We will then schedule a call with you, and if shortlisted, you will be called for interview and a short administrative exercise. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date 2nd August 2019.
We do not currently have any other positions available. However, we are always interested in hearing from talented people. If you feel you would be a great fit for our team please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org