Carr Communications seeks skilled Account Manager to join public relations team
Carr Communications is seeking a creative and experienced Account Manager to work alongside our award-winning team on an impressive range of public sector clients.
We are looking for a confident, highly capable communications professional with an excellent track record in delivering successful communications campaigns.
This is an opportunity to work with high-profile clients and interesting programmes across all channels including media, digital media, public affairs and event management.
Those interested in applying for the role should have a minimum of one year’s experience at Account Manager level, either in-house or with an agency. You must be extremely self-motivated and confident in managing a high volume of work, as well as delegate effectively across your team.
Required skills and experience:
- The ability to analyse client business strategies and develop effective and measurable PR plans to deliver against them
- Outstanding project management skills, with the ability to scope and manage projects with a high degree of independence
- Ability to identify and build relationships with key influencers including media, political and other stakeholders
- Strong experience and understanding of the political landscape, current affairs and the state sector
- Comprehensive contacts and relationships in key media
- Experience of social media and content development
- The ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues to deliver outstanding client service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with ability to plan and manage work in a fast-paced environment
- A competitive salary commensurate with the level of experience required for the role
- The successful candidate will be a key member of our award-winning agency and talented team
- Access to expert coaching and training, as well as mentoring from senior members of the Carr Communications team
- A focus on personal and professional development
- A positive, supportive, development-oriented workplace culture
- The new team member will be based at our stunning new office located at 24 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2
To apply for the position, please send your CV and a cover letter to Eimear Hurley, Head of PR at email@example.com by Friday, 11 September, 2020.
About Carr Communications
Carr Communications is an award-winning market leader in Public Relations, Public Affairs and Media, and Coaching. We provide strategic communications consultancy and training to clients in the public and private sector.
Our team has experience in every aspect of communications, including strategic communications planning, event management, media relations, media training, reputation management, issue and crisis management, government relations, stakeholder engagement, internal communications, social media and video production.
On our team we have a number of former journalists, political advisors, media trainers, event management experts and social media gurus and we bring this depth of experience, insight and skill to our work with our clients and our team.
We do not currently have any other positions available. However, we are always interested in hearing from talented people. If you feel you would be a great fit for our team please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org