Carr Communications support organisations in the planning and implementation of a restructure by providing a comprehensive outplacement package that will ease staff, managers and executives through this turning point in their career.
Our consulting services are designed to assist you and your employees through the difficult transitions resulting from company restructure and redundancy.
We will tailor a package to meet your organisations requirements and will provide some or all of the services outlined below:
- Preparation and planning the initial communications and briefings with staff
- Assistance with handling the media, turning negative PR into a PR opportunity
- Preparation and assistance for managers implementing staff reductions
- Individual programmes
- Group programmes – workshops Programmes for managers leading the remaining staff
- Programmes for the remaining staff
- Staff communication engagement programmes for the remaining staff
- Spouse or partner involvement
- Financial, business establishment and retirement counseling
One to one in-depth consultation providing advice and guidance in career planning, action planning and incorporating our career transition or career management processes where appropriate.
- Follow-up consultation, career coaching and/or mentoring
- Skills audits and personal development planning
- Career assessment or personality assessment with specialised reports and follow-up counseling
- Modular outplacement programme for Senior Managers
Carr Communications will provide comprehensive workshops and guidance to support individuals in career planning and obtaining a new role quickly. These workshops will be tailored to the needs of the groups involved.
A typical program is designed from the following elements:
- Personal and career review
- Self-evaluation and self-audit
- Personal circumstances evaluation
- CV preparation
- Job market research tools
- Interview preparation and practice
- Marketing and selling yourself
- Dealing with stress
- Planning for next steps
Senior managers who are encountering this turning point in their careers (particularly those for whom it is involuntary and unexpected) need a high level of structure in the Outplacement Approach since, for the first time in years, they will be living without the structure of work.
Our consultants will coach these managers through the following steps in confidential one-to-one sessions, over a 3-6 month period.
|Step 1||Dealing with Loss|
|Step 2||Career / Life Coaching / Job & Market Analysis|
|Step 3||Identifying Competencies|
|Step 4||Competency / Profiling Instrument & Assessment|
|Step 5||360° Degree Feedback|
|Step 6||Personal Development Plan|
|Step 7||CV preparation|
|Step 8||Interview Preparation|
|Step 9||Job Analysis and Networking|
|Step 10||Ongoing Coaching|
To book, find out more information or simply have a chat about what programme might suit you best please contact us on:
Tel: (+353.1) 772 8900
Fax: (+353.1) 772 8901
Or alternatively fill out the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible