Posted on: 9th January 2019
We’re growing our Behavioural Economics and Sciences team and hiring a researcher with expertise in Behavioural Economics to join us.
As one of Ireland’s longest-running communications companies, Carr Communications has become a household brand name for media, public relations, communications, and business/management training and development. Carr Communications is pioneering the application of behavioural insights in communications in Ireland and has a dedicated team offering behavioural insights training and consulting.
You will be involved in the running of behaviourally informed communications trials, and further developing our Behavioural economics training programme offerings, and supporting our consultants in their work with a wide range of public and private sector clients, nationally and internationally.
- Deliver creative and engaging workshops for Carr Communications training programmes and tailor to clients’ requirements;
- Identify behavioural research opportunities for our client base with a strong focus on bringing about changes in major issues facing society;
- Identify the most relevant research designs from qualitative to quantitative and analyse options;
- Propose interventions and potential changes with implementation strategies to clients;
- Network with the global behavioural insights community and develop value-adding relationships.
- Masters in Behavioural Economics or an equivalent degree
- Passion for applying behavioural insights across a range of policy areas
- Clear and confident communicator and presenter
- Ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle and priories multiple assignments, changing priorities and meet deadlines
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience running randomised controlled trials
- Previous experience delivering training programmes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SPSS
You should be eligible to work in the EU / EEA, and the salary will be negotiable.
You will be based in our beautiful offices in Dublin and be part of a dynamic, fun loving and committed team. The role will provide the opportunity to work with leading-edge clients on research that can make a significant policy and societal impact in Ireland and beyond.
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 5th February