Posted on: 30th April, 2018
We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic and dynamic Account Executive to join our Public Relations team. The ideal candidate will have a qualification in communications, public relations, or related area and a minimum of six months working in PR.
This entry-level position is an excellent opportunity for someone who’s ambitious, organised and hardworking, with a strong interest in current affairs, an enquiring mind and an eagerness to learn!
The person we’re looking for will have:
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently;
- Effective time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Interest in, and understanding of issues-based public relations;
- Strong knowledge and experience of social media and online communications;
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills, and assume more responsibility over time;
- Excellent computer skills.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Support senior team members across a number of key client accounts;
- Research, write and distribute press materials;
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and the media;
- Event management;
- Manage client social media profiles;
- Attend client meetings and prepare reports;
- Monitor media coverage;
- Update databases;
- Conduct desk research;
- Event management support;
- Administrative tasks.
How to apply