Work has become increasingly demanding.
Making the right decisions can be very challenging. Emotions, fear, lack of agreement and too much information all cloud our judgement.
This programme is designed to help you make clear and rational decisions – whilst taking account of people’s emotions.
What outcomes can you expect?
By the end of the programme you will:
- Identify the essential steps in problem solving and decision making
- Recognise effective communication skills as a critical component of successful problem solving and decision making
- Practise effective listening and questioning skills
- Understand issues from other people’s perspective by listening, questioning, observing
- Recognise various problem-solving tools and techniques and understand their application
- Identify the key elements to the Seven Step Decision Making Model
Some recent feedback
"I came into the room with a genuine issue I had which was keeping me awake at night. I am excited about going back to the office and facing the challenge head-on. Not like a bull in a china shop – but measured!"
"This training is so relevant to my current situation but can be applied to all areas of Life"
"Personality types in the workplace – it will help me to get people on board"
- Housing Agency
"This is an excellent tool for business planning"
"Flex my own style when communicating – not just resorting to my own preference!"