Posted on: 25th September, 2018
As one of Ireland’s longest-running communications companies, Carr Communications has become a household brand name for media, public relations, communications, and business / management training and development. Carr Communications is pioneering the application of insights from Behavioural Science in communications in Ireland and has a dedicated team offering behavioural insights training.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious person to work with us in our Behavioural Insights Training team. Your primary function will be the effective operation of the team’s activities and assisting in preparation for key meetings and events.
Key Functions Include:
- Leading office administration activities for the Behavioural Insights Training team
- Creating documentation, proposals and presentations for meetings as required
- Acting as a point of contact for clients and partners, in particular around schedule preparation
- Preparing for company events and meetings including making travel arrangements
- Social Media management, in particular the use of Twitter
- Excellent Time Management abilities
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple assignments, changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Understanding of social media and ability to generate useful and creative content.