Posted on: 25th September, 2018
Carr Communications is looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join its Public Relations team – someone who’s enthusiastic, creative and hardworking. The ideal candidate will have a qualification in communications, public relations, or related area and a minimum of one year experience working as a Senior Account Executive in an agency setting. The candidate must demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills, and meticulous attention to detail. Knowledge of the state sector and public affairs would be a distinct advantage. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious team player with a strong interest in current affairs and eagerness to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Support senior team members across multiple client accounts;
- Research, write and distribute press materials;
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and the media;
- Manage client social media profiles;
- Attend client meetings and prepare reports;
- Monitor media coverage;
- Update databases;
- Conduct desk research;
- Event management support;
- Administrative tasks.
The person we’re looking for will have:
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently;
- Effective time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Interest in, and understanding of issues-based public relations;
- Strong knowledge and experience of social media and online communications;
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office.
How to apply: