Your top talent people hold the greatest potential for your organisations development, innovation and growth. Investing in your high potentials - your company’s future leaders, by creating and developing a High Potential Development programme will achieve the highest return on investment.
Benefits for the organisation include:
- Enhanced retention of top talent
- Develop management and leadership depth
- Improve knowledge and experience through action learning
- Create a network of high achievers
- Focus on the company’s strategy and vision
- Promote a culture of innovation, continuous improvement and collaboration
Our experienced consultants will support you in developing your strategy for succession management. We will work closely with your HR people to develop a Talent management framework, design the core components of programme with you, and provide support throughout the implementation of the programme.
Once the talent pool are selected, we will design an integrated Personal Development Programme which focuses on critical skills development and enhancing leadership capability through a range of challenging activities – action learning, development programmes, and structured one-to-one coaching and mentoring support through demanding assignments and projects on the programme.
Designing The Succession Programme
- Assessing the need for a Succession management process
- Developing a Talent management framework
- Creating a communication strategy for the programme
- Identify Leadership characteristics and assessing bench strength
- Assess Talent
- Develop Talent
- Monitoring and assessing the programme
- Evaluate Succession planning
To enquire about the course please contact our HR & Career Development Unit on (01) 772 8900.